The State Bank of India is one of the most renowned banks in India, which conducts SBI PO exam annually to select eligible candidates to the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Millions of candidates apply for this job posting every year with the hope of making it to the final list of shortlisted candidates. The SBI PO Admit Card for Prelims 2019 exam was released on May 17, 2019, through online mode. Applicants can download it until June 9, 2019. The SBI PO 2019 Preliminary exam is scheduled to be held on the 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019. Here in this article, we bring you a few steps to download the SBI PO Admit Card of the 2019 Prelims exam.
Steps to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2019
- Visit the SBI official website: SBI PO exam applicants need to visit the official website of SBI (www.sbi.co.in) to download the SBI PO Admit Card for the Prelims exam 2019. The link will redirect aspirants to the official window of the SBI PO careers page.
- Check on the Careers section: On opening the SBI official page, applicants would notice the “Careers” section on the top right corner of the page, they need to click on it to view the SBI PO openings page.
- Click on the link for Admit Card download: Once the candidates click on the SBI PO Admit Card link, they would be redirected to the SBI PO Admit Card window page.
- Enter the requisite details: Once the link is open, the candidates need to feed in the registration number and password or Date of Birth to retrieve their respective admit card from the SBI database.
- Admit Card reflects on the screen: Once the details are furnished, the SBI webpage would display the SBI PO Admit Card of the respective candidate on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card: Soon after the admit card appears on the computer screen, candidates need to download it and check the details imprinted on it and take a printout or two for use. Please note taking two printouts always help if just in case you might lose a copy, you always have another one for future use.
Are you preparing for the SBI PO Prelims 2019 exam and want some guidance? Download BYJU’S: The Learning App to get first-hand information about the latest bank exam content and excel in the exam with flying colors.